Thriving in a Diverse World
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Training for Everyone
60-minute and 90-minute options
Understanding & Preventing Bias: Foundations
Multimedia presentation and Q & A
Participants gain foundation knowledge for creating a bias-free and inclusive workplace:
- What's the problem? What studies show about inequities and exclusion
- Why good intentions are not enough: Insights from the mind sciences made practical
- Evidence-based strategies you can put to work right away
Three 90-minute sessions, about one month apart, with asynchronous learning activities.
How to Thrive in a Diverse World
Expert-led and facilitated workshops
In this blended learning option, your team will gain knowledge and skills that are reinforced throughout and between each session. The result: team leaders will rapidly grow their DEI knowledge and facilitate change throughout the organization.
Job aides, resources, and live distance workshops, combined with eLearning & asynchronous learning activities
Participants gain essential knowledge, best practices, and skills:
- Understanding and preventing unintended biases
- Creating a good outcome when opinions, world views, and ways of doing things differently
- Bringing out the best in your co-workers
- Stepping in and calling out when others exclude
- Enjoying differences
60-minute or 90-minute options
Stand-alone or part of a series
- Identifying and interrupting microaggressions and bias in your team
- The world outside, the world inside: Protecting yourself and each other from the stress of turbulent times
- Understanding the experiences of LGBTQ+ coworkers, and creating welcoming teams for them
- Understanding and preventing the negative effects of weight bias and stigma
- Creating true openness to widely different perspectives and world views: Why is it so hard?
- Understanding and preventing everyday racism in life and at work
- Understanding and preventing stereotype threat in yourself and your staff
- Creating effective teams across generations (from Gen Y through Boomers)
- Understanding neurodiversity: What it means, why you want neurodiverse coworkers, and how to work effectively across neurodiversity
Combine these programs with our Executive Leadership / Manager, Supervisor & Team Leader / HR Staff / DEI Change Facilitator training programs for an unshakable trajectory towards DEI success!
What Clients Are Saying
“Knowing how to step in effectively to make my team safe for everyone means so much to me. Thank you!”
“We all appreciated leaving with action steps that made sense.”
“This program was amazing. It gave me tools and strategies that will help me be a more effective leader and team member. I’m excited to keep learning more!”
“The evidence-based approach was refreshing, and I was pleased that it was accessible to most while also including new points and clarifications to those of us already familiar with the concepts.”
Interested in learning more? Fill out the contact form below.
Don’t like forms? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 612-524-5841.