About Diversity Science
Diversity Science is a public-benefit company that translates the latest research and evidence-based approaches into practical and effective tools to create diverse and inclusive organizations. Our team is made up of experts and practitioners who bring perspectives from behavioral health, organizational management, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practice. Our work reflects the expertise of our team and deep collaboration with those who are leading change today.
Our Commitment to Each Other
Diversity Science is an innovative consulting firm that brings the latest research and evidence based approach to creating diverse and inclusive organizations. We believe that diversity makes us better. We believe that inclusion helps us thrive. We believe that equity is imperative. We are therefore committed to creating a collaborative workplace where we all can show up authentically and contribute fully to our shared mission.
Our Mission: to translate the strongest evidence into practical and effective approaches for achieving true equity, deep diversity, and full inclusion for the benefit of organizations, their members, and the people they serve.
In our work and workplace, we are always guided by our values:
- Strength-focused: we will empower each other by recognizing, valuing, and building on our strengths.
- Learning-focused: we will continuously learn from each other by creating a safe space for growth
- Evidence-focused: we will be effective and innovative by leveraging the best available science
- Mission-focused: we will always act in service of advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our work.
We are proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Open Job Postings
Executive Assistant – Remote, Hourly
We are looking for an highly skilled and qualified executive assistant who has experience in higher education/academia and/or healthcare settings. Job includes managing 2 executives’ calendars, acting as the point of contact among executives, clients, academic and health care stakeholders, and managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Both executives have multiple roles including in roles in this public benefit corporation and academic settings. Job includes a myriad of small details and paperwork and follow up. You will be working for people who are juggling multiple complex demands and priorities.
In addition to a high level of technical skill with Google Suite and Microsoft Office software, this job requires attention to detail, and ability to persist in difficult and complex tasks, impeccable email and interpersonal skills, and excellent judgment.This position requires the ability to work closely with a remote team. Demands vary from week-to-week so must be flexible.
Examples of Duties/Tasks:
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Word processing documents, reports, business letters, etc.
- Booking travel
- Editing/formatting PowerPoint presentations
- Creating virtual meetings and communicating them internally to staff and external to clients
- Managing expense reports
- We need someone who can demonstrate a very high level of independent judgment when communicating with various stakeholders.
- Microsoft office.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality (non-disclosure agreement required).
- We are prioritizing applicants who have worked in a higher education and/or health care setting.
- Taking meeting notes and sending meeting summaries.
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills.
- Business writing skills.
- Adobe PDF editing skills.
- Experience editing and submitting academic journal articles.
- An understanding of structural and interpersonal discrimination.
- A strong growth and learning mindset.
Compensation and Details
- Must have access to a reliable and high-quality computer with necessary software.
- Hourly compensation $25-40/hr, depending on experience.
- Expected to work between 10-15 hours per week
- Benefits are not available for this position as it is not a full time position.
- Position is filling a current need. Applicants who are able to start soon are desired.